If you have never done any Pilates training, we will start you off with an introductory session. The session will teach you the basics of Pilates and provide the trainers with an accurate Pilates level assessment to personalise a training program for you. Contact us today to book your introductory session.
Personal Training (one to one) is available anytime an instructor & equipment are available. You may also come as a couple, or a small group or you may join one of our existing groups.
BENEFITS OF REGULAR PILATES PRACTICE
- Increase core strength and tone of the abdomen, and more within
- Increase strength and tone of all muscles, while maintaining muscle elasticity and joint flexibility
- Keep the spine and limbs lengthened and well aligned.
- Improve brain/body communication, thereby improving balance, stability and coordination
- Improving bio-mechanical (movement) efficiency, which reduces risk of injury and improves performance and achievement
Mat classes are held throughout the week. Click here for the timetable. Please call the studio to let us know you intend to come.
OPTIONS AFTER YOUR INTRODUCTORY TRAINING
- Continue with Personal One to One training
- Construct a Private Group of friends/family (2 – 4 people), or join one of our existing groups
- Attend Mat classes
- Attend Group Training with occasional Personal Training as suits