If you have never had Pilates training, then you will need to do an introductory session with us. The session will teach you the basics of pilates and provide the trainers with an accurate Pilates level assessment to personalise a training program for you. This can be done anytime, just ring and book.
Personal Training (one on one) is available anytime an instructor & equipment are available, or you can come as a couple, or a small group or you may join one of our existing groups.
BENEFITS OF REGULAR PILATES PRACTICE
- Increase core strength and tone of the abdomen, and more within.
- Increase strength and tone to all muscles, while…
- Maintaining muscle elasticity and joint flexibility.
- Keep the spine and limbs lengthened and well aligned.
- Improve brain/body communication, thereby…
- Improving balance, stability and coordination.
- Improving bio-mechanical (movement) efficiency, so…
- Reducing risk of injury and improving performance and achievement.
Mat classes are held throughout the week. See below for the timetable. Please call the studio to let us know you intend to come.
OPTIONS AFTER YOUR INTRODUCTORY TRAINING
- Continue with Personal One to One training.
- Construct a Private Group of friends/family, 2, 3 or 4 people, or join one of our existing groups.
- Attend Mat classes.
- Mix, Group Training with occasional Personal Training as suits.